At the initiative of the top management some changes in the organizational structure of the Company have been carried out during the year since the introduction of the QMS. In 2013 Labor and Wages Department, Production Scheduling and Financial Department were created; Commercial Department was divided into the marketing, sales and procurement sectors.
Meetings of working groups are held based on the results of internal audits and corrective measures in order to develop and improve the Company processes. Here the decisions are made protocol-wise, unused opportunities of the Company are determined and brought to the top management at the Coordination Council.
As part of the QMS improvement and development the following activities were performed:
•September, 2012: training of the Deputy Director for Quality and Quality Engineer on Internal Audit and Improvement of the QMS under International Standards ISO 9001:2008, OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 14001:2004 in the TQSCI Training Center;
• November, December 2012: training of the personnel from management to operator at the course Improving Competence of the Personnel Regarding QMS;
• January 2013: personnel testing at the end of the course Improving Competence of the Personnel Regarding QMS;
• March 2013: development and approval of the documented procedure describing a polypropylene packaging process;
• February, May, July 2013: documentation updating within the process improvement, Amendments No. 1, 2, 3 of the QMS documentation;
• June 2013: QMS Fundamentals in Kompaniya Neftekhim LTD LLP part was included into the initial orientation for new employees.